If you're looking for inspiration for your modern interior design project, there's no shortage of resources available to you. One of the best places to start is with a great book. Here are five modern interior design books that are sure to inspire you:
- "The Kinfolk Home: Interiors for Slow Living" by Nathan Williams This book showcases 35 homes from around the world that embody the Kinfolk ethos of simple, uncluttered living. With beautiful photography and inspiring stories, this book is a great resource for anyone looking to create a cozy, minimalist interior.
- "Elements of Style: Designing a Home & a Life" by Erin Gates In this book, interior designer Erin Gates shares her personal journey and the lessons she's learned along the way about creating a home that reflects your personal style. Filled with practical advice and stunning photos, this book is a must-read for anyone looking to create a stylish, personalized space.
- "The New Bohemians: Cool and Collected Homes" by Justina Blakeney If you love eclectic, bohemian style, you'll love this book. Interior designer Justina Blakeney showcases 20 homes that embody the bohemian ethos of free-spirited, creative living. With tips on how to mix and match patterns and textures, this book is a great resource for anyone looking to create a laid-back, boho-inspired interior.
- "Domino: Your Guide to a Stylish Home" by Jessica Romm Perez and Shani Silver This book from the editors of the popular design magazine Domino is a comprehensive guide to creating a stylish, modern home. With tips on everything from color palettes to furniture selection, this book is a great resource for anyone looking to create a chic, contemporary interior.
- "Styled: Secrets for Arranging Rooms, from Tabletops to Bookshelves" by Emily Henderson In this book, stylist and interior designer Emily Henderson shares her tips and tricks for creating beautiful, cohesive interiors. With practical advice on everything from mixing patterns to arranging accessories, this book is a great resource for anyone looking to create a stylish, well-designed space.
By delving into these five modern interior design books, you'll find inspiration and practical advice to help you create the beautiful, functional home of your dreams.